2017 End of Season Sale:
In addition to the terms applicable to all online transactions (“general terms”), the following specific terms and conditions are applicable to the Sale period between 21st December 2017 to the 31st of January 2018. If there is a conflict between the general terms and these specific terms the specific terms will apply:
Up to 30% off is available from 21st December 2017 to the 31st of January 2018 at Reebok FitHub Stores and Reebok Factory Outlets, on select Reebok items.
The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
Returns will be subject to the returns policy.
Up to 30% discount is available from 21st December 2017 to the 31st of January 2018 at www.reebok.co.za on select Reebok items.
The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
All sales are subject to online terms and returns will be subject to the online returns policy.
January 2017 Sale T&CsTerms and conditions of registration and participation in Reebok Pretty Lethal
Please read these terms and conditions of use (Terms) carefully. The Terms contain important information. By creating your Registration, each participant (You) declares to agree to the Terms.
- The Terms apply to Reebok Pretty Lethal online registration and participation (hereinafter referred to as the Registration) of Reebok. adidas (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd, 2nd Floor Unit 2C Black River Park North, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa (hereinafter referred to as Reebok) is responsible for Pretty Lethal.
- If You want to participate in the Classes of Pretty Lethal, You need to complete the details required at Registration where your personal information will be collected. Personal information may include your name, e-mail address, mobile number and date of birth.
- The personal information is collected for purposes of participating in the Pretty Lethal classes and also for health and safety reasons. By registering, You agree that your personal information will be stored, used by Reebok (and the adidas Group) and our partners in connection with the organisation, staging and administration of Pretty Lethal.
- Participants’ names and contact details will be used by Reebok (and the adidas Group) and our partners for the purpose of promotion and marketing of Pretty Lethal, competitions, Reebok promotions and similar future events or other community based activities that we believe may be of interest to you.
Registration as user
- The Registration is open to all female residents in South Africa of 18 years and older.
- Registration permits the attendance of one person only and no “extra’s” or “plus one’s” will be allowed.
- If You have submitted false or invalid information You may be excluded from classes at any time.
- Participants should be aware of and understand the risks involved and the degree of fitness required for participation in Classes. It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that she is physically fit to participate in the class. Any person who is pregnant or suffering from any chronic disease such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not participate in classes without medical approval. Reebok reserves the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or in the sole discretion of Reebok, or who appears or is suspected to be physically unfit to participate in Pretty Lethal. By submitting her Registration and subsequently taking part, a participant:
- warrants and confirms to Reebok that she is physically fit to participate in classes; and
- agrees to indemnify Reebok for (i) any injury or death suffered by the participant herself or any other persons; and (ii) any damage to property as a result of her not being physically fit to participate in and compete in the games.
- Instructions given by Reebok and/or its nominated agents must be followed at all times.
Limitation of liability
- Reebok and the Data Controller (adidas Group and/or adidas (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd and/or Reebok’ nominated agent) are not responsible or liable for Your costs or expenses in connection with or relating to participating in the Registration. The costs of the use of internet are for Your account.
- Reebok reserves the right to discontinue, amend or delete the Registration or Pretty Lethal if it becomes apparent that, for whatever reason, it is not possible to operate as planned, or if it becomes apparent that, because of legal provisions, the Registration or Pretty Lethal Classes can no longer be provided in the way that was envisaged. For this case, Reebok excludes all liability and any claims for damages.
- Please note that Reebok accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind before, during or after the classes. Reebok is liable only for damage caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence. The above limitations of liability do not apply in cases of injury to life, body or health. Reebok is not responsible for force majeure or for the wilful misconduct or grossly negligent conduct of third parties, unless there is any legal provision to the contrary.
- If any clause of these Terms is or becomes void or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or the remaining clauses. Nevertheless, Reebok is obliged to replace the void or unenforceable clause with another clause that comes as close as possible to the economic result of the unenforceable clause; the same applies in the event of an omission.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of South Africa and any claims stemming from Pretty Lethal classes shall be exclusively heard by the Western Cape High Court.
- Reebok reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time without consequently being liable with respect to users or third parties. An amended version of the Terms will be published on the Reebok Delta Website and/or communicated to Participants.
- Complaints or queries relating to the Terms can be submitted (in writing) to Reebok firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pretty Lethal– CONSENT & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Release, waiver and indemnity
- I acknowledge that my participation, now or in the future, in any Pretty Lethal event or activity organised by or on behalf of Reebok (Activities) involves certain risks. I accept and fully assume all such risks and the possibility of personal injury, death or loss of or damage to my property as a result of my participation in the Classes.
- In consideration of Reebok and its directors, officers, employees, agents, any member of the adidas Group and its representatives (Organisers) allowing me to participate in the Classes, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I agree as follows:
- to waive any and all claims, including those related to negligence, that I may have against the Organisers arising from participating in the Classes;
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organisers shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with my participation in the Classes; and
- to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Organisers from any and all claims and liability for any personal injury to me, any third party or for any property damage caused by me which results from my participation in the Classes.
- Rules of Participation
I acknowledge and accept that my participation in the Classes is subject to my compliance with the following:
- to listen and adhere to safety briefings and instructions before taking part in the Classes;
- to not consume alcohol or any other mind altering substances prior to or during the Classes;
- to wear all protective clothing provided by or on behalf of the Organisers during the Classes;
- to keep all equipment provided by or on behalf of the Organisers on-site and return the same after completing the Classes; and
- if applicable, to provide the Organiser with proof of age in a form as determined by the Organisers.
- Participation in the Classes is not recommended for those who are: infirm; suffering from a heart condition; pregnant (or who may be pregnant); or suffering from pre-existing injuries.
- I declare to the best of my knowledge that I know of no reason why I should not participate in the Classses and that I am not presently suffering from (and have not suffered from) any disease or medical condition which may prevent me from participating in the Classes or which may be aggravated by my participation in the Classes. I acknowledge and agree that my participation in the Activities is granted on the understanding that I understand and accept the risks involved. I agree that I shall immediately inform medical personnel and the Organisers of any pain, discomfort, fatigue or any other symptoms that I may suffer before, during and after my participation in the Classes. I accept that I may be required to immediately cease or delay my participation in the Classes if so requested. I also consent to treatment in the event of an emergency and further agree to pay all costs associated with such medical care and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Organisers from any costs or claims arising from such medical care.
- I agree to allow (at no cost) the Organisers, and/or any third party acting on behalf of the Organisers, to use my name, image, photograph, video, voice recording, performance data and general location for publicity, news and/or any future promotions or advertising. I hereby consent to the photography, filming and/or recording by or on behalf of the Organisers of my participation in the Classes (individually or collectively known as the Images).
- I hereby assign to the Organisers, all present and future copyright and all other rights, title and interest which I may hold in the Images. I agree to the use of the Images by the Organisers in any media format in its future promotional activities and agree that I will not make any claim for remuneration against the Organisers, its licensees or assignees in respect of the use of the Images. I hereby agree to waive any moral rights that I may have now or in the future so far as is legally possible, any broadly equivalent rights I may have in any territory of the world.
- I also grant the Organisers (and the adidas Group), a perpetual and worldwide license to use all comments, feedback, ideas and information I may share with them for any purposes including, but not limited to, the manufacture, sale, distribution, advertisement and/or promotion of Reebok products and the Reebok brands (in any and all media).
This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assignees, or transferees. If any of the terms and conditions of this agreement are found by a competent court or other competent body to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of South Africa. I (and, if applicable, the Guardian) confirm that I have read and understood this agreement prior to signing it, and I am aware that by signing this agreement I am waiving certain legal rights which I may otherwise have against the Organisers.
Reebok #GymEverywhereSA Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 08h00 1 st April until midnight 15 December 2017.
- The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 3 rd Floor, Unit 2C,Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
- This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except any person who is-
- a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
- a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
- To stand a chance to win, a participant must be 16 years or older at the date of entry. By entering this competition you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions. Participants can enter the competition by posting an image or video to Instagram depicting their outdoor workout, using the hashtag #GymEverywhereSA. Entrants must also tag @reebok_sa to validate entry.
- Based on the best submissions, up to two winners will be selected on a monthly basis by a Reebok panel of judges. The winner/s will be notified via Instagram and will receive a PRIZE (to the value of a R 1000) with-in 7 working days of the decision taking place.
- The winner will also be announced on Reebok social media, unless refused by the winner.The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Size, colour and product piece may vary and are determined by availability. The prize will be couriered to the winner within 2 weeks of the announcement. JUDGES’ DECISION IS FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
- Reebok reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Reebok and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Reebok.
- By participating in this competition, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by Reebok and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Reebok has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the adidas group that may be of interest or value to you.
- These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.reebok.co.za.
Terms & Conditions for Reebok Floatride Promotion
Purchase a new pair of Reebok Floatride shoes at Reebok Mall of Africa, Reebok Canal Walk and online at www.reebok.co.za and if you do not feel the revolutionary benefits of the Reebok Floatride Run you may return the shoes within 21 days of purchase and we will give you your money back, subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
- Reebok reserves the right to refuse to sell the shoes as part of the campaign, to any person if in the store manager and/or sales staff’s exclusive discretion, they are of the opinion that the person may/is intending to abuse the promotional return policy.
- This offer is only valid from 29 May – 28 June 2017 and is subject to stock availability.
- Any promotional shoe purchased in terms of the promotional offer may only be returned for the value of the original purchase price actually paid and must be returned to the same store where the purchase was made with the original till slip. No returns will be done if these conditions are not met.
- This promotional offer is only valid for one pair of shoes per person during the promotional offer term (you can only return one pair of Floatride shoes during this offer).
- The return form needs to be completed in full in order to qualify for promotional offer and a valid and acceptable form of Identification must be presented (and recorded on the return form).
- If purchase was made online, please contact customer service directly by emailing your order number and return details to email@example.com or call 0861 105 731
- Reebok Floatride footwear is a technical road running shoe and as such, should only be used for this purpose. Any Reebok Floatride footwear used for alternative running on trail roads etc. may not be accepted at the discretion of the store manager and/or store staff.
- Any footwear that is returned must be in a wearable condition. Footwear that is torn, damaged or unable to be re-used will not be accepted. This will be at the sole discretion of the store manager and/or staff.
- In the event that the consumer does not return the specified footwear within the 21 day period specified in terms of this promotion, the regular return policy shall apply.
- The promotional offer does not limit the rights afforded to the consumer in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
- adidas SA (Pty) Ltd has the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice to the customer.
Reebok Delta Programme
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between adidas (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd, referred to as “adidas”/”we”, and its Reebok Delta Members. Participation in Reebok Delta is voluntary, free and subject to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. In order to participate in Reebok Delta, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must be 18 years or older to participate in Reebok Delta. Reebok Delta is owned, operated and promoted by adidas (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd. We reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions of Reebok Delta or to terminate the programme upon reasonable written notice to you. If you have any queries relating to Reebok Delta, or if you wish to find out more about the programme, you can contact us at info@Reebokdelta.co.za.
General Terms and Conditions
How to become a member
- You can register to become a member online at www.Reebokdelta.co.za or at a participating Reebok Store, by providing us with your cellphone number, email address and necessary contact details.
- It is very important that you keep us up to date if your contact details change as this is how we will communicate with you, including how we send you vouchers and special offers.
Benefits of being a Reebok Delta member
- Exclusive information on all relevant in-store promotions and special offers communicated via your communication preferences and on Reebokdelta.co.za.
- Exclusive access to various Reebok Delta competitions during the year, subject to the terms and conditions of such competitions.
- All benefits, promotions and special offers are subject to stock availability and may change from time to time without notice.
- Retail discounts are offered to Reebok Delta members at various times during the course of the year. Members will be notified of an upcoming promotion, discount or competition via their selected communication channel.
- Benefits are only valid at participating Reebok stores and at our sole discretion.
- Any discount or benefit offered to Reebok Delta members are non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other promotion or redeemed for cash. No cash will be given on vouchers.
- Benefits are available 30 days after sign up.
Limitation of Liability
- Our and your liability is limited. Neither adidas nor our directors, its legal representatives, agents or assignees will be liable for any loss, liability, damage (other than arising from our fraudulent actions or gross negligence) or expense of any nature which may be caused by or attributable, directly or indirectly, to
- any benefits arising from use of the Reebok Delta Programme Membership card and/or Membership of the Reebok Delta Programme
- a breach by you of the Terms and Conditions (which may result in immediate termination of your membership
Copyright and General
- The site is owned and operated by adidas South Africa and all content featured on the site, and in any Reebok Delta communication, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, illustrations and software is owned by adidas South Africa and/or its group companies, its licensors and/or content providers.
- adidas shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within these terms and conditions.
- adidas reserves the right to final interpretation of these terms and conditions
- adidas will implement reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information of the members will only be used for the purpose of the Reebok Delta programme and its related activities. As an additional service to Reebok Delta members, adidas will periodically provide members with information on adidas products and services, conduct market research as well as invite members to special events or competitions.adidas uses personal information for the purpose of managing and administering the Reebok Delta programme, as described in these terms and conditions. For this purpose, the necessary master data of each member, as well as the member’s voluntarily given information will be securely stored. This data includes member ID, date, time of transmission, point of sale ID, terminal ID, information on the transaction amount and goods/services purchased by the member.Consent to use personal information including for marketing purposesYou consent to:
- the processing of your personal information by adidas and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential;
- the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which adidas has about you;
- the retention by adidas of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes;
- adidas using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in the adidas group and commercial partners that may be of interest or value to you;
- adidas monitoring your activity on the Reebok Delta Programme card including spend details.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing material and special offers by advising us of your intention to do so, or even by terminating your Membership at any time. If you choose to terminate your Membership, then you will need to do so by advising us in writing. You can also opt out of receiving marketing material and special offers by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognise. Reebok SA will not charge a fee to update this request on its systems. Reebok SA will give effect to any changes requested as soon as reasonably possible.
- Subject to applicable law, you may access the personal information adidas has about you by contacting Reebok Delta at info@Reebokdelta.co.za and request that applicable corrections be made or by making corrections and updates on the website (www.Reebokdelta.co.za)
Authority and Acknowledgements
- You warrant that you have the necessary legal capacity and authority to agree to be bound by these terms.
- You confirm that you have been given an adequate opportunity to read and have read and understood these terms and conditions; and you have read and are aware of all the terms and conditions printed in bold.